JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$320
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Issaquah
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sell my LNIB Leupold DeltaPoint Pro 2.5 MOA red dot for $320

Mounted it to my P320 M18 and while it looks so good, I prefer the circle dot reticle of the holosun optics and so went to an adapter plate and 507c instead. Less than 100 rounds (literally, ammo is expensive now) through this optic.

Comes with original box, manual, tools, cover, screws, and I will include an extra battery and package of vibratite thread locker.

Leupold has a lifetime warranty whether you are the original owner or not.

8arlvve.jpg
JzkjaWK.jpg
yHD2Dq0.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Did you need an adaptor plate to mount onto your M18? Any interest in trading for 9mm ammo.
For the M18, no adapter plate needed. That is true for this sight and the sig romeo 1 pro.

I'd trade or do partial trade partial cash for brass case 9mm at 32 cpr. This is the in person cost of basic brass at Bass Pro and Cabelas including tax.

Fair enough. Looks like a great product. Not trying to low-ball you. It's just there is a part of me that really wants a FDE color optic but that would work at the right price. Thanks for responding!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top