JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
looking to trade my almost new p-11. I shot about 100 rounds threw it and no problems what so ever. this is one of the newest runs. i bought it brand new from mary's 3 months ago have all the original papers and box with it. 1 10rn mag and 1 15rd mag with grip extension. looking to trade for a glock or 1911. gun is in mint condish. great concealed gun shots awesome.
IMG_20101231_200139.jpg

IMG_20101231_200134.jpg

forgot to mention i just bout a slip on rubber grip for a cz fits perfect and feel great. reason why the price might be a little high is i bought it for 275 out the door paid 30 for the mag 10 for the mag extension 15 for the grip. and i dont even wanna sale i just wanted to sale but if the right offer comes along i will sell. o ya and a full 15 clip of heavy grain hollow points for carry.

Wow...where are the MODs?...that's pretty rude and factually incorrect. A simple check on the Kel-Tec website reveals that the MSRP is actually $333 for the blued finish.

Kel Tec CNC

Do your research first, numbnutz.

that's not disrespectful. its an affer and the guy said NO. whats the problem? MSRP means nothing. these can be bought just like the guy said for way less than that obviously so its all good. i have bought and traded several of these. the last one i bought frm lynnwood gun for 260 out the door. got one from a dealer at a Mount Vernon gun show for 265 out the door. Theres nothing wrong with lowballing someone. if you dont like the offer, just simply say NO. Dont let this place turn into a bunch of tight asses like SGN. that would be a shame.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.