JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Kahr Arms PM9
CALIBER: 9mm
FINISH: Stainless steel Slide/Polymer frame
BARREL: 3.0"
CONDITION: Like New in Box
RETAIL: MSRP $786 (paid $689)
ASKING PRICE: $500 firm

I picked up a PM40 yesterday so I have decided to part with my beloved PM9. This gun is, IMHO, one of the best sub-compact carry guns ever made. It is the easiest carrying polymer gun I have ever owned and is top notch quality wise. It is in "like new" condition and comes with all papers and packaging. You will never be able to tell it is not brand new. The round count is just below 200.

KahrPM9.jpg

Q. Which ammunition is recommended for use with Kahr firearms?

A. Kahr Arms does not endorse any particular brand of ammunition. However, not every brand of ammunition produces the same results. Please check the markings on the barrel hood of your firearm to determine the proper caliber. Kahr suggests a visit to a pistol range to test fire different brands of ammunition in the proper caliber. Kahr cautions against the use of reloads. Lead (unjacketed) bullets can cause excessive fouling and extra attention to cleaning the bore is recommended after firing lead bullets. The Kahr pistol is rated to +P.

I got this from Kahr Arm's FAQ section.
Looks like +p only to me.

I would hate to sell it to someone that sends me a PM after someone in the thread has stated they want it but that does happen, and has happened, if PM is not sent also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.