JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an excellent perfect condition iPhone 6S Plus (with 3D touch) and 128gb memory in space gray. This is the newest model iphone and the biggest. Included is 4 cases (2 Urban Armor Gear, 1 clear shell, and 1 leather apple case). Also comes with a space grey lightning dock charging base and an extra lightning cable.

Not a scratch or mark on the phone and never a problem. Power cord and ear buds have never been used. The phone includes 18 more months of apple care. Not sure if the phone is "unlocked" or "at&t" but can be unlocked. Bought it directly from apple.

Looking to sell for $800 or trade for firearms. Not really sure what I'm looking for in trade so hit me up with offers. I'm mostly interested in tactical style pistols and rifles, 44 mag SS super blackhawk, Commander size 1911, etc.

The attached photo's are stock photo's I can send photo's of the phone upon request. Looks just like any other perfectly new looking iphone.

i1.jpg i2.jpg i3.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews