JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have this HK. It is accurate, dependable and the feel in my hand is just right. I have owned a USP and didn't like the fit in my hand. This P30 is much better than the USP and I'd like to get it's big brother the new HK45. Cabela's has this pistol on sale today for $950 so $700 is a great price. BTW, I do not know the seller. I just like mine so much that I have to blab about it. Ken

I forgot to mention it in my post, but joken's post just reminded me. The ergonomics of this gun, are truly second to none. Adjustable back straps and side panels on the grip allow you to customize it to fit any hand just right. I had a p2000 prior to this, and there is no comparison. IMO the P30 fits, points, and handles better than any pistol I have handled. Just pick one up out of the case at your local shop, you'll be a believer.

ripcity is correct, its a SA/DA w/ Decocker (and night sights BTW). I am really looking to sell at this point, trying to fund a new project!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.