JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
(((SPF)))LNIB Glock 36 with original case, 2 mags, and tru glow tfo's as well as a hogue slip on grip and grip plug. This is an excellent concealed carry piece. It is a single stack so it has a rather thin frame for a glock. Asking $530 o.b.o. The extra part looks like it may be the original part that was in the gun, but it says "Ultimate Trigger Stop".

I have one, but I like it enough that I think he deserves a bump! Great concealed piece, really easy to hide for a .45 but big enough that it feels like a real gun in your hand:)

Deputy hasn't been home in a looong time. Cops work hard, I suppose. J/K, I've dealt with him before, and his word is bond. (that means take his words literally)

But I would like some pics when you get a chance. I have this 1911...

I may be interested too. Any idea on round count? Any modifications to the gun (i.e. is it stock other than the sights)? Are you the original owner and was it purchased recently?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Sorry fellas, I have been very busy and to be honest, I forgot I posted this. I will get pics up this evening. It has the tru glo sights, grip plug, a USA plate on the back of the slide, and there is another part in the box that I'm not familiar with, but when I get home I'll take some pics of it too and provide as much info as I can. I'm not sure on the round count but everything about this gun looks like new.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.