JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADE PENDING. This is a flawless shooting Glock 36 LNIB with only 200 rounds down the tube. It is upgraded with the Siderlock trigger safety as shown in the picture. If you don't want the lock on you push the button and carry like any other Glock. If you want additional safety you push the button on the other side. Pretty simple really. The Glock looks brand new. It comes with all factory case, mags, documents. I'm primarily looking for a Walther P99 AS 9mm, but will consider P99 QA in 9mm. I might also consider an Hk P7, USP compact, or Sig 239 in 9mm. Will consider other good offers, no lowballers or crap guns please. I am in the Enumclaw area. For the right deal I also have 2 additional new mags for a total of 4, a new Kramer leather holster and matching mag carrier. These are $200 in additional carry equipment. The only reason I'm selling is because this was purchased as a woods gun. I ended up getting a .44 mag after a bear ate my neighbors front door! I carried this once or twice. Super for CCW! My e-mail is wptexas at msn dot com . I've had a few shady characters try to get handguns from me in the past. I will only do a deal with a person legal to own and will verify before trading. Thanks

Hi, I currently have 4 Glocks and would like something different for this 36. To buy this setup new would be well over $800 plus tax(in Wa.) and everything here is LNIB. I'm really interested in one of the following in like or very good condition +/- $$ or equipment:

Walther P99 or PPS in 9mm,
Hk's,
Sig 239,
CZ 75B in stainless
??

Thanks for the offers.

Been there and done that, the CZ Rami is the only CZ that absolutely would not function for me, even after Mike Eagleshield did work to it. Mine was the Rami P, is yours the all steel version? If so, has it been problematic like they report .40's to be or does it function well? I currently have a P-01 and 75B, been itching for 75B stainless a little. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.