JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Prineville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale/Trade:

Glock 19 Gen 5, and everything that comes new in the box from manufacturer, which includes (x3) 15 round Glock mags.
Also comes with (x4) Pearce Grip base plates to fill the half moon cutout at the bottom of the grip, to provide a much more comfortable grip. (Stock base plates also included.)

This was shot for one range session, 100 rounds were put through it. Gun was broken down and cleaned, bore gelled, and then put back in the case right after, and only came back out for the photos.
Only reason I am selling it is I was able to source a brand new Gen 5 MOS which is what I wanted all along. No need for two of the same gun.
This is in as new/pristine of condition as you're going to find for being slightly used.

Cash only. FFL transfer will be done at my local FFL in Prineville, OR. Buyer pays FFL transfer fee.
FFL transfer from mine to yours is acceptable as long as buyer covers all costs associated.

$525 Firm

ONLY handgun trade I would be interested in is a brand new Sig P365X or P365XL, not interested in any other trades. If a trade happens, you pay the FFL transfer for the G19 and I'll pay the FFL transfer for the Sig. FFL transfer still done at my FFL in Prineville.

I would also be interested in either of these barrels + cash on your end:

NEW Criterion Hybrid .223 Wylde Barrel (18"/Rifle Length Gas port/Nitride finish) + $250 cash from you.

OR

NEW Faxon Gunner Profile 18" .223 Wylde Barrel with Rifle Length Gas port + $320 cash from you.

IMG_2549.jpeg IMG_2544.jpeg IMG_2545.jpeg IMG_2542.jpeg IMG_2548.jpeg IMG_2531.jpeg IMG_2541.jpeg IMG_2551.jpeg IMG_2550.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.