JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a Glock 17 Gen 4 I just recently picked up. It was advertised as LNIB, and that's an understatement. I haven't shot it, and I don't think it's been shot besides at the factory. It's got 3 17rnd mags, the manual and case.

I think I am better off though sticking with .45acp, I don't even have any 9mm to shoot at the moment.

So, I am looking to trade this. Looking for a Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec, Glock 21, 30 or 36 or M&P or even an XD45.

If not, I'll just keep it and have my wife buy me some 9mm for Christmas. :s0155:

a picture would help

I'll try to get one up in the next day or two. Gotta be sneaky about it....spousal unit gets a little bit pissy when I am buying/trading/selling firearms. So I need to do pictures when she isn't in the house.

Actually, that's why I ended up with this. Sold another firearm, and I knew if I didn't come home with something else my wife would somehow end up with the cash. :s0112:

So yeah, pics are coming. But in the mean time, it's a glock. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.