JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a G17 RTF2 that is near brand new. I purchased it new from a shop in February. This deal includes original glock case, both 17rd magazines with speed loader and all accessories, also a generic uncle mikes holster, and rubber slip grip if you like. I have put 225 rounds through it with nothing but flawless performance, always detail cleaned. you will find no marks on this gun. Among the extras are the very cool and practical stainless steel guide rod (good stabilizer,original rod included too), And super sweet pearce backstrap channel insert (or grip plug if you prefer)

$550 cash
FTF preferably Tacoma area
WA ID preferably CPL also
PM, or you can call/text 253-365-7275 anytime for faster response

P1000140.jpg
P1000141.jpg
P1000135.jpg
P1000137.jpg

A friend does it to most of his XDs and glocks so I told him to have at it with this one so he did the mags and lettering on the slide, he used some sort of tough enamel paint. I think he said nail polish works just as well too. Im happy with it, he did a really nice job.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.