Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

LNIB Glock 17 + Extras

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Davidthepirate, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Davidthepirate

Davidthepirate Maple Valley, Wa Member

I have a glock 17 with 150rds down the pipe. in extremely good condition and comes in original black plastic glock "tupperware".It comes with 2x 17rd mags, lock and a FOBUS paddle/hip holster.
    I WILL throw in a 33rd mag and 100rds for the RIGHT GUN
    I am only looking to trade for:
    TEC 9/KG 99, S&W M&P, Springfield XDm, Sig Sauer, Para Ordanace,double stack (hi cap) 1911, CHROME PT99+CASH, Colt or Smith and Wesson Revolvers, EAA, EZ, WITNESS, TS 75, Beretta 92fs, Baby Eagle or Jericho 41 in stainless, CZ 9mms, Browning Hi power, AR15, Chrome LLAMA+cash, also a Taurus PT957 in .357sig w/AMMMO and/or cash /holsters

call me if interested and send pictures of trade offers to DAvidthepirate@gmail.com
    thanks for looking
    David 206 909 8082

2. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Sig Sauer, which model and cal?

SF-

3. Davidthepirate

Well i am interested in most all sigs that aren't in .380:)
    But for a general description i would PREFER not poly framed, fullsized or medium-framed-compacts.
    i maybe interested in other sigs, so if you have one feel free to make an offer

4. Davidthepirate

also Looking for Para 12 .45 or other double stack para, preferrably in 45, but 40s&w works and even 9mm will do

5. Davidthepirate

TRADED
    thanks for the interest!