JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDING

ITEM: FN FiveseveN
CALIBER: 5.7mm
FINISH: Black polymer
BARREL LENGTH: 4"
ROUND COUNT: Unfired (0)
CONDITION: Like New In Box
RETAIL: $1299
ASKING PRICE: $1175 w/1000 rounds (SS197SR)

This gun is hot right now. I have never shot this one but I have shot others and it is a blast. Surprising amount of power for such a small caliber. It is a blast at the range.

Going to have to make do with a quick cell phone pic for now. My other half ran off with the new camera to visit family. :(

Check out my other items for sale in these classifieds. :)

Colt 1911 4 Sale

DW Razorback 4 Sale

FN.jpg

FN2.jpg

if you are willing to split it from the gun I would buy the case of ammo. But Im thinking like $350-$375 range. I can get it in boxes all day long for $400.

I've got $1100, and, I'll pay shipping to my FFL here in WA. Don't make me go to Discount Gun Sales (!) and get one! It will be lovingly cared for, and, among many friends to keep it company.

If you have an over the border FFL already, I'll drive down to Vancouver to get it!

Bob (in WA)

Doesn't matter, he didn't respond.

I treat all of my weapons as if they could be good friends - they are! Each has its own personality, and, some have gotten me out of some nasty scrapes!

Bob

Doesn't matter, he didn't respond.

I treat all of my weapons as if they could be good friends - they are! Each has its own personality, and, some have gotten me out of some nasty scrapes!

Bob

Sorry, did not check the thread. I am only accepting full price offers n this gun and I believe I have already sold it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.