JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got an FNP.45 Tactical currently with an RMR mounted on it (Burris Fast-Fire 3). The gun comes with 4 interchangeable back straps, all original tools and sight mounting plates, three 15-round high capacity magazines, a custom Galco paddle holster, and the original soft carry case. I've put about 350-400 rounds through it and kept it very clean after each range visit.

I am asking $1,150 for the gun without the RMR. I just recently picked it up and could just as easily use it on a piece to come. If you want the gun as is $1,450 is the price. I paid over $300+ for the RMR less than 2 months ago.

I'm really only looking to sell this one, but if you have to put up a trade you can do so, just don't be ridiculous. PM me or call me at 503-310-6553. Thanks.

Update: I have my eye on a couple 1911's. One in particular is the Para Black Ops 14.45. I would probably trade straight across for that pistol.

Fn pic 1.jpg

Fn pic 2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.