JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A very nice, hard to find, LNIB DPMS LR308-AP4 with factory quad rail, standard A2 front fixed sight, removable factory rear site, collapsible stock and two 19 round magazines, both with Magpuls on them and one of the mags was never used. It comes with the removable factory rear site too. The rifle also has 3 Magpul Rail panels on the sides and bottom of the quad rail and a Magpul ladder panel on the top. The rifle has exactly 10 rounds through it. Otherwise it has been in my humidity controlled safe.

I am selling it to fund another rifle project. From looking on gunbroker.com for this configuration, there are not many and they are more. So I would like to get $1650 for it or make me a reasonable offer. You never know, I might take it.

If you buy the rifle, you also have the option to buy the VERY hard to find, extra mags for it. I have 7 brand new, 20 round DPMS mags for this rifle. One of them I took out of the plastic to put a magpul on it, but that is it. $55 each. That barely to almost does not cover what I paid for them a few months ago. These are REALLY hard to find right now. If you can find the mags, they usually go for $75 or more right now from what I have seen. I have seen them as high as $90 each. In the event that they are not sold with the rifle the price will go up to reflect market conditions. I already have tons of people who have PMd me for just the mags.

I am not willing to ship the rifle, so Seattle area people get priority. I will be in the Portland, OR area next weekend, so if it is not sold by then and you live on the way to or near Portland, I can probably meet you at an FFL to do the transfer. If you are a Washington State resident you must have a CPL and be willing to fill out the WA State transfer form or do an FFL transfer. I like my butt to be covered, sorry.

I am not looking for any trades at this time, thanks.

Just to clarify. I am only selling the 7 magazines separate if the person who buys the rifle does not want them. If that happens, for convenience and clarity's sake, I will make a separate post with just the magazines. So the rifle is still available at this time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.