JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the sub compact version of the famous CZ75 pistol. I got it for my dad but he isn't able to shoot it because of his arthritis. It's less than a month old and has fewer than 100 rounds through it. It runs flawlessly. This is the desirable alloy-frame model with the decocker safety and night sights. It comes with all of the stuff from the factory, including a 10-round and 14-round magazine. These are hard to find and CZ-USA doesn't know for sure when they will have more available. However, I am going to put a pre-hysteria price of $575 on it. I will also include 50 rounds of FMJ handloads.

View attachment 140083 View attachment 140084

You're a good son; so I gotta ask... w/ his arthritic hands, did you find for Pa a model, type or style of handgun which worked better? Was it the grip, racking the slide or snappy recoil of the 9 ?

You're a good son; so I gotta ask... w/ his arthritic hands, did you find for Pa a model, type or style of handgun which worked better? Was it the grip, racking the slide or snappy recoil of the 9 ?

I think it was the combination of the trigger shape and the short grip. I think he wants to try a 1911 in 9mm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.