Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

LNIB..CZ 2075 Rami SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Arne K, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Arne K

Arne K NW Oregon Active Member

This is the sub compact version of the famous CZ75 pistol. I got it for my dad but he isn't able to shoot it because of his arthritis. It's less than a month old and has fewer than 100 rounds through it. It runs flawlessly. This is the desirable alloy-frame model with the decocker safety and night sights. It comes with all of the stuff from the factory, including a 10-round and 14-round magazine. These are hard to find and CZ-USA doesn't know for sure when they will have more available. However, I am going to put a pre-hysteria price of $575 on it. I will also include 50 rounds of FMJ handloads.

DSCF7437_zps12a8ef40.jpg

DSCF7436_zps5c00f692.jpg

2. TheOhioan

TheOhioan Portland,Oregon Member

Any chance you would be interested in a trade for a Gen 4 Glock 26?

3. mpperales

mpperales Happy Valley, Oregon Well-Known Member

PM inbound

4. skippythedog

skippythedog Seattle Member

You're a good son; so I gotta ask... w/ his arthritic hands, did you find for Pa a model, type or style of handgun which worked better? Was it the grip, racking the slide or snappy recoil of the 9 ?

5. Arne K

Arne K NW Oregon Active Member

I think it was the combination of the trigger shape and the short grip. I think he wants to try a 1911 in 9mm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.