JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my Beretta Matte Black 3032 Tomcat (.32 ACP) purchased from Keith's several months ago on an impulse buy for my wife. This is a great little carry gun or backup gun that comes with the original Beretta blue case, all documentation/manual, and two 7 round magazines. This is a DA/SA gun with a thumb safety and also has a flip up barrel that enables you to easily load an 8th round in the chamber without racking the slide. The gun has less than 100 rounds through it and functions flawlessly. It's got a great trigger, especially in single action mode, and is super easy to field strip and clean.

It also comes with a Covert Carrier grip panel replacement with a clip that enables it to be carried without a holster in waistband or in your pocket. The way in which the clip is configured means the gun itself is hidden from view. The original grip panel is also included in case that's just not your thing. I'm also throwing in 50 rounds of .32 ACP ammo, well over $20 worth.

The wife has decided to move up to a .380. This model goes new on Gunbroker and Budsgunshop for up to $350 without the Covert Carrier grip panel or the ammo. I'll let it all go for $250. FTF to Washington resident with WA DL and CHL only. Please reply by personal message only to set up a time to see/purchase the pistol. No ridiculously lowball offers please.

1afc5c7d.jpg
eb68e9af.jpg
1e1a1a1b.jpg
74dbc632.jpg
d081696a.jpg
c55804bb.jpg
731a39eb.jpg