JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this about 2 weeks ago, thought I had to have it, cause I love M9s, but I miss my Glock, and at this time can only afford one handgun. This Beretta, like all, is SUPER smooth, like the slide is on bearings. Read the reviews on them, and you'll see why they are so nice. It comes with the M9 box, Houge and factory grips, and everything from the factory, 2 factory mags, a SERPA holster and by Tuesday I should have 3 new military mags to go with it. I've put about 100rds through it, perfect! The box is the 20th anniversary Armed Forces box. Cash price is $575, trades are - Glock 17,19,26, maybe a 9mm 226 or 228, and that's about it. You can offer what you'd like. I can text pics.

I bought this about 2 weeks ago, thought I had to have it, cause I love M9s, but I miss my Glock, and at this time can only afford one handgun. This Beretta, like all, is SUPER smooth, like the slide is on bearings. Read the reviews on them, and you'll see why they are so nice. It comes with the M9 box, Houge and factory grips, and everything from the factory, 2 factory mags, a SERPA holster and by Tuesday I should have 3 new military mags to go with it. I've put about 100rds through it, perfect! The box is the 20th anniversary Armed Forces box. Cash price is $575, trades are - Glock 17,19,26, maybe a 9mm 226 or 228, and that's about it. You can offer what you'd like. I can text pics.

I have a Glock 17 long slide with the top of the slide slotted for a ported barrel but the current barrel is not ported. One could be easily droppd in. Weapon has box and one factory mag. Romanian police stamp on the slide. If interested, reply or call 541-401-1063

It is a M9, not M9A1, which as a rail and a few other differences. It is not the commercial 92 series. It's US made, nit Italian, and is marked "M9".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.