JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok guys, here is a rare one for you -- an American Derringer M-1 in .357 Magnum

It is like new, in the original box. I got it from a guy who said it had never been fired and sat at the back of his safe for years. Then it sat in mine for a while. I cleaned the heavy storage grease off of it, and put it in my pocket a couple times, but I never got around to firing it. . . Basically, it doesn't appear to have even been fired, so it's either new, or like new.

The AD M-1, is the smallest way to put full-house .357 Magnum in your pocket. Its not the lightest .357 Magnum (the Scandium and Titanium S&W 340PD is 3 oz lighter), but at 15oz, it is pretty light. And, as you can see in the pic next to my old J-frame bodyguard, the M-1 is significantly smaller -- frankly, if it was any smaller or lighter you wouldn't want to fire a powerful round from it, as any 340PD owners can tell you ;) And, for you Derringer enthusiasts out there, the AD M-1 is about 2/3 the overall size and weight of the Bond Arms derringers with a comparable barrel length, but with a much easier SA hammer and trigger pull.

The M-1 is nicely made of polished stainless steel and rosewood grips. It features multiple safeties, including a hammer block for safe carry, including pocket carry. Comes with original box, and if you're nice I can toss in some .38 special for practice, and a few rounds of either Hornady .357 Magnum, or Hydra-Shok .38 Special +p+ "Law Enforcement Only" defensive ammo for carry purposes. This is a perfect vest, boot or pocket gun, or a purse gun or garter gun for that special lady.

Asking $450, which is considerably less than similar ones are going for from dealers. I'm selling this to fund (or at least justify) the purchase of a Micro Desert Eagle, so I'd be willing to trade for one. I'd also consider trades for pre-lock S&W revolvers and Colt revolvers, in .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, or bigger :), or other interesting handguns by top-tier manufacturers.

Looking to do a FTF transaction in the Portland Metro area only. OR DL required, CHL preferred.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top