JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just as the title says. I bought it off another member here several months ago. I've been out with it 2-3 times. Still looks brand new. Comes with original box.

TRADES: Labor/Carpentry. I'm selling my house and I need to fix up the deck and Jacuzzi enclosure. Roof and gutters need to be cleaned out. Maybe some landscaping and carpet cleaning as well.

$340

Thank you and God Bless.

Last Edited:
I need some carpentry done on my house. :)

My deck has some rot/water damage in it. The enclosure around the jacuzzi is all rotten as well. House being put up for sale. Also need all gutters cleaned and roof as well, a bit of moss on it.

I need some carpentry done on my house. :)

My deck has some rot/water damage in it. The enclosure around the jacuzzi is all rotten as well. House being put up for sale. Also need all gutters cleaned and roof as well, a bit of moss on it.

Dang, thats right up my alley! However with full time work/school, I don't have time for projects!

Good luck with the sale/trade!

Why are you 7 hours from me. I would work that deal in a heartbeat!!! Wish I could help. As far as cash goes I would currently be a little short

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top