JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LNIB Advantage arms .22 cal conversion kit for the Glock 26, 27, or 33. SOLD

I got this in trade. Complete upper slide and barrel with adjustible sights 2 10 round magazines and the custom box to keep them in. Just replace the slide and magazine and you are good to go in 30 seconds. There is a warning from the factory about what brands of ammo are not recommended and which ones are so it might be finicky with those specific brands. These go for $300.00 new on Glockmeister.com plus shipping. This looks like it was barely used at all. It would be a good way to get some inexpensive trigger time for someone. Since it is an upper not a complete firearm I can ship out of state. PM me your email address if you want pics.

$245 OBO and I'll ship it for free.:s0155:

does this work with Gen 4 Glock 27?

DO NOT Use Just Any Conversion Kit On Your

Gen4 Frame. You Must Use A Kit That Is Clearly

Marked "Gen4." Click Here To See An Example.

http://advantagearms.hostasaurus.com/mm5/Side.jpg

Advantage Arms Secure Online Store: Glock Conversion Kits

According to Advantage arms web site Advantage Arms Secure Online Store it has to be marked Gen 4 in order to be used on a Gen 4 Glock. The one I am selling does not have this marking so I believe the answer to your question according to the manufacturer is NO.

However when looking at the section on their website saying which model to use with which Glock they only had one Gen 4 specific model and that was for the Glock 17/22. It did not say they had a Gen 4 Model LE 26-27. So maybe it will work. Confusing isn't it?

Last Edited:
BTT I had a couple people say they wanted it but then could not make it happen. Strung me along for over a week. So it is still available. Great little device if you shoot 1000 rounds of .22lr it will pay for itself in ammo savings. Its kind of growing on me so if it doesn't sell soon I think I may just keep it. Will entertain reasonable offers. I don't need to just give it away. Also please don't give me a sob story about how you just lost your job and that is all you can afford. If you are out of work you should have other priorities.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top