JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a practically new CZ SP01 in 9mm. Only shot 2 mags and ridiculous how accurate this pistol is. Sadly it sits in the safe and I am having problems with furnace. So I'm putting this up for sale or trade for someone who is a Heating and Cooling Licensed Professional. Here's what's included:
-CZ SP01 in 9mm
-(2) 18 round factory mags
-Tru Dot Night Sights from factory (Very Bright)
-Custom VZ Frag Zebra style grips (factory ones included)
-Factory case with all it's contents
Asking $650 firm or will part trade for a licensed furnace technician to come out to my house. I also have other firearms to possibly trade for furnace services. No other handguns needed for trade offers. Either cash or furnace services.
2015-02-03 18.45.30.jpg 2015-02-03 18.46.01.jpg

Last Edited:
I know you said you don't need another pistol but what about a very nice cz75 with cocobolo grips plus 200 cash then you could sell the 75 for 500 to 550 cash easy I've just really been wanting a sp01 thought I'd try

Sorry, don't need anymore pistols. I need to keep the house warm for the little cubbies at home. If I have to I'll have to dip into my reserve funds. Just thought I'd put up some pistols I don't use often. Hope you find a SP01. Believe me, there great guns.

Thanks everyone for trying to assist. Rest assure I'm able to maintain my house at 70 degrees so it's warm enough to get by til I get the Heat Exchanger in. The labor cost about $400 so I could do a trade for cash and some .22lr ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.