JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: S&W m686
CALIBER: .357mag
ROUND COUNT: 120
BARREL: 2.5"
CONDITION: "Like New In Box"
FINISH: Stainless
ASKING PRICE: $520

This is a current production S&W m686 with a 2.5" barrel. It is in "Like New" condition and comes with the original box and papers. This is a great gun and has no wear marks or blemishes and locks up like new. I take amazing care of my guns and it shows. just ask anyone that has bought a used gun from me in the past. :)

The gun comes with the standard grips shown in the first pic below. The second pic is the actual gun that is for sale but the wood grips in the picture are NOT included.

26253.jpg

One more time, I have already put the grips on my new-to-me m66 I picked up...so the PM's and e-mails offering to buy the gun with the grips are appreciated but are a waste of time. :)

...I will honor the highest bid price I have received which is $520 (or closest bid to it). Deleted e-mails and cannot remember who made the offer so contact me if it was you. Otherwise the first $520 gets it. If not it is Gunbroker.com bound. :)

Last day on this one. The member that made the offer which I accidently deleted has not contacted me again. Please contact me and let me know if you still want it or not before I sell it on Gunbroker. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.