JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like LMT is vip exclusive company lol. How did you aquire your lmt? So far oregon rifle works(really nice shop btw) is the only place i have found that actually carries LMT rifles and specifically mars recievers and had them in stock. But i guess you cant do transfers of recievers to wa residents, so where the heck in the state of washington can you find a retailer that carries LMT?
All the online retailers i have found are out of stock, and the only dealers i have found are companies with no real website located in seattle, or companies all the way in portland.
Im looking for a store with a physical location that carries lmt recievers in WA, if any exist?
I know there is a couple lmt owners on here, although i dont know how many

Call LMT direct , they should be able to tell you sells their products.
They have a dealer locator ive used, but most of them either dont have a proper website, or dont actually list any lmt products in their catalog. Im going to end up calling or contacting each one, i just wanted to see if anyone on here had direct insight on specific place

Thread update:
Riflegear.com has LMT MARS-H stripped lowers in stock for anyone interested as of posting this. No other website i have found has them in-stock
They are out of LMT mars L stripped lowers, but i just ordered a complete lower anyways.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top