JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my excellent condition LMT MWS 308 semi auto precision rifle. This rifle has had 140 rounds through it; either Silver State/Nosler 168 GRN, 175 GRN or Federal Premium 175 GRN Sierra Match King BTHP. For complete specs see LMT's website at www.lmtstore.com and go to complete weapons systems and look at the LM308MWSK for details.
This rifle is easily as sub MOA gun. I was never able to see how completely accurate it is because it exceeds my capabilities. The rifle has the interchangeable barrel system which allows you to change the barrel and caliber in a matter of seconds. You can change between 6.5 Creedmoor, 338 Federal, 7mm-08, 260 Remington and .243.
Highlights of this rifle are:
MWS 308 Upper receiver with 20" stainless steel 1:11.25" twist tactically flat matte blackened barrel.
Semi-auto bolt carrier group.
Tactical charging handle assembly.
LM308WS Defender Lower.
Two stage trigger.
Group ambi selector and ambi mag release.
Operators manual.
Two (2) new twenty round PMAGS.
Torque wrench
I upgraded the stock to the LMW DMR 308 stock shortly after I purchased this rifle ($289)

Nightforce scope and bipod pictured are not included in the sale. Not interested in trades at this point, need to make some room in the safes for my next projects. I have additional pictures I can send.

Price dropped to $2,300