JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5000
Manufacturer
LMT
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is the most accurate rifle I've ever shot and it's a semi auto! It comes with a Schmidt and Bender 5-20 Ultra Short in a Spuhr Mount (20'). The trigger is a Timney AR 10, Skeleton Curved Trigger, brks at 4#, since the attached picture, I have changed the BUIS to Troy 45° Micro Battle Sights (lefty's). 10+ mags ranging from windowed 25 rd, 20 rd & 10 rd. It loves Federal Premium SMK BTHP , of which I'll throw in 3 boxes of 20 with many additional rounds available for additional $, some in loaded magazines (all minus 1 rd in sealed metal ammo cans) plus full boxes of 20, likewise in sealed ammo cans. The SilencerCo Omega and Leupold Delta Pro is not included. Comes with handguard rubber pads and Streamlight Protac. I'm not looking for any trades or offers at this time. Thank you for looking.

IMG_20180929_172535.jpg IMG_20180929_173407.jpg IMG_20180929_173347.jpg IMG_20180929_172637.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.