JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NOW TAKING OFFERS

Alright guys, here we go. Up for sale is my full AR15 package that a finished a month or so ago. It has only seen about 400 rounds through it and meticulously cleaned. The gun is in MINT showroom condition. The lower is a FACTORY built LMT defender 2000 (that means it has the 2 stage match trigger, sopmod stock). The upper was custom built by West Coast Armory Bellevue with only the highest quality parts. Please read through the specs carefully and dont PM with questions that are already answered in this ad.

SPECS!

UPPER:
CMT (Stag) Milspec upper with m4 cuts
Centurion 14.5in double chrome lined / tapered barrel 1:7 twist milspec MIDLENGTH gas sytem
BCM Full auto bolt carrier group MPI/HP tested
Troy low profile gas block
Troy 13in Alpha rail w/ rail sections
CMT milspect buffer tube with H2 buffer
Magpul gen 2 back up iron sights
Jerry Miculeck 3gun muzzle brake (pined and welded by WCA)
Magpul rail sling attachment (RSA)
BCM mod4 charging handle
AIMPOINT t1 micro on an LRP quick detach mount (Will hold zero even after it is removed)
Surefire ladder covers all along the top of the rail (that is not in use by the aimpoint/sights)

LOWER:
FACTORY built LMT defender 2000
2 stage match trigger
LMT sopmod stock
Magpul trigger guard
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul ASAP plate
Magpul/Noveske 60% safety

ALSO IN THE PACKAGE
Condor 36in double rifle case
5 Magpul Windowed PMAGS (still in wrappers)
2 Magpul Non windowed PMAGS
Magpul maglink (the two non windowed pmags are linked together)
Magpul MS3 sling (to be used with the asap plate and the rsa)
5 boxes of PMC xtac 5.56 (100 rounds)

This gun has been properly broken in with about 400 rounds down the pipe. The bolt is butter smooth and with the combination of the midlength gas system, jerry miculeck muzzle brake, h2 buffer and 14.5in barrel this gun is the flatest shooting ar15 i have ever shot.This is a fantastic tactical/3gun rifle ready to see ten's of thousands of rounds and last a lifetime.

This package is going AS A PACKAGE dont ask if i want to sell bits and pieces separately. I will not sell mags, lower, upper, rails ect by themselves. The gun is CLEAN and ready to shoot. You can have any gunsmith you want look at the rifle before you buy.

The CASH only price is 4500 FRIM or 3900 WITHOUT the aimpoint t1 AND subtract another 150$ if you dont want the 5 windowed pmags. so 4350$ for the package without the 5 mags and 3750$ with out the mags and aimpoint.

NOW TAKING OFFERS!

I only have the one picture that was shot by WEAPON OUTFITTERS. I am in the process of taking more pictures of the whole package.

You can PM ME with any questions.

THANKS for reading my REALLY long ad!
-DeeYee

250476_10151076979226039_998900616_n_zps582f8276.jpg
DSCN0017_zps612e5a96.jpg
DSCN0016_zps6a843d89.jpg
DSCN0012_zpsb945ba85.jpg
DSCN0011_zpse072609c.jpg

I think I have seen this rifle it West Coast Armory. It is sweet. I have a AK47 im selling right now. If I sell it I will use the money to buy this rifle I hope you still have it.