JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Purchased less than 6 months ago(have receipt to verify) and less than 300 rounds down range. Near mint condition. If you dont know LMT than this gun isn't probably for you. LMT makes top notch rifles(read any review) The CQB MRP has the monolithic barrel for quick barrel swaps, chrome lined barrel, tactical charging handle and comes with tons of extras. Rifle is outfitted in FDE magpul accessories(rail guards, ergo grip, fully adjustable stock, foregrip, 7 30rd PMAGS, 1 30rd metal mag and MS3 Sling) Comes with Uncle Mikes 2 rifle gun bag seen in photo and over 1000 rounds of PMC .223. This is a PACKAGE DEAL unless price is right. You can review all the specs of this gun or email me a question or two. Not in a hurry to sell and I don"t need the money to pay bills so save the low ball offers, just trying to sell a package deal to fund a new build. If serious about purchase I can meet at my local gun range for inspection, i will not travel, must meet locally. Must have WA ID for sale. Cash only.

$2600 Package OBO
$2100 everything minus ammo OBO

<broken link removed>

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.