JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You like this?

Dan

20210122_153750.jpg

I have her version of that song on my phone. I have a file in the phone with about 30 songs I rotate for in the car commute music. Her version is currently on the rotation which made me think of it. I started using the phone for the car music a long while back because that way I could not get out of the house without my phone since I can no longer live without the damn phone :D

Last Edited:
I have her version of that song on my phone. I have a file in the phone with about 30 songs I rotate for in the car commute music. Her version is currently on the rotation which made me think of it. I started using the phone for the care music a long while back because that way I could not get out of the house without my phone since I can no longer live without the damn phone :D
I have a thumb drive in my car with about every '70s and '80s song I ever heard on it.

I have some reloading powder my dad bought at Bi Mart in 1968 or 69 and at least a couple hundred primers from the same time period. Beside the WWII 30-06 and .30 carbine ammo I have some 30-40 Krag bought in 1968 and then my stuff which includes stuff like Federal Spitfire .22LR in the Orange chewing tobacco like plastic tins bought in 1980 And Blazers stuff bought soon after that. I have older stuff but I didn't buy it new like 600rds of Sears red and white box .22 shorts or a whole brick of Western .22 shorts and a couple of boxes of Western .22 longs

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top