JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's laughable that they reported as if he was targeted when it was just because he was in the cloud. And of course any video doesn't really show what's going on farther away from him. I wonder how his protection detail felt about it.

elsie

Mayor Ted Wheeler denounced federal officers for an "egregious overreaction." Some protesters mocked him, recalling the city police's use of tear gas on demonstrators.

The Left eating their own... again...
Nom, nom, nom... :s0140:

NomNomNom.gif

Wonderful photography below the video! Those stills are quite moving. Too bad the rag showing them didn't show the huge mess of graffiti/vandalism everywhere in downtown potland.

What's really annoying is all those bodyguards he had. This is the brave new world you've created with your policies - why do you need protection if it's so much better than those repressive, law-and-order cities run by the other side?

The NYT wants me to start an account and log in to read their drivel?

I respectfully decline that offer, NYT.
Too bad too.. I'd really like to see Wheeler getting gassed.
For pics of the entire city commission, including that fruitcake Joann Hardesty, getting gassed I'd buy a whole paper.

The NYT wants me to start an account and log in to read their drivel?

I respectfully decline that offer, NYT.
Too bad too.. I'd really like to see Wheeler getting gassed.
For pics of the entire city commission, including that fruitcake Joann Hardesty, getting gassed I'd buy a whole paper.

I don't need to log in, or anything to see it? My AdBlock is running on the site too. It is a satisfying vid, to be sure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top