JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need a magazine for a Llama Govt model 22 LR, the small scaled down size pistol. Also, I need a magazine for a Savage bolt action 22 LR that looks to be a 1920 model. It is similar to the 1919 NRA target rifle but there is no model number or other identifying marks. First patent is 1905. 25" barrel and the wood has similarities to the 1919 model. At any rate, the 1919 magazine doesn't work and neither does the magazine I got with the weapon. I realize this a shot in the dark but I gotta try. Would sell the weapon for $115 which is what I have in it. Please message me or call 541-401-1063. I don't text.

If you don't find an orginal, this guy took an S&W model 41 and adapted it to work.
Here is his post from M14man on TapaTalk:

"It came with only one magazine, so yesterday, I took the gun and magazine to a local gun show. I perused the different used 22 magazines on the dealers tables. Did not find any for the Llama, but I noticed a S&W mdl 41 mag fit the well and was close to going all the way in. I have been toying with guns for a long time, and I figured I could adapt the S&W to fit the Llama. A little grinding to lower the front guide lips,(more than I thought), a little dremeling to clear the slide lock and it was in. I enlarged the mag catch notch about a thirty-second of an inch and alignment and lock-up was perfect. A little hand filing and it slips in as easy as the original. It does sit 9/16" past the grip bottom, but it gives me two more rds (12). A test out at the property today was 100%. No problems feeding, or ejecting and I get last round slide lock about half the time. It should work out fine, especially for it's purpose which is just to pop away at paper targets. This gun is ideal for small hands, and women will have no trouble pulling the slide back. Light in recoil and not overly loud. I do take a lot of new shooters, neighbors and friends out there, and they always like these mid-sized guns. Sadly, like alot of stuff I have...when they say, "I want one of those". I have to inform them; "Well, they stopped making them 15 years ago"..."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.