JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Gabilondo y Cia in Elgoibar Llama (not a micromax, doesn't have the grip safety). This is a nice little piece. I've put about 100rds through it. Very smooth, no FTF's.

-Single Action Only
-Breaks down exactly like a Colt Mustang (many parts are compatible)
-6+1
-wood side plates
-two mags (one llama, one colt mustang)
-Houge handall jr.

$300

Trade for:
-.308 Ammo
-7.62x39 Ammo
-FAL/HK91 - or clones
-17HMR Stainless Bolt Rifle
-Scope (for .308)
-Trijicon Accupoint
-ACOG (TA11 for .308 or TA33G-9)
-Nightforce
-Others scopes?
-Quick Detach scope mount (like larue)
-Quad Rail for DPMS LR-308

How about that - I never thought I'd run into another one of these.
Mine's the .380 Micromax w/ grip safety, and it feeds absolutely everything flawlessly - except Glaser Blue's.
It's all steel, weighs the same as my Glock 36, but the grip is small enough for my bride's tiny paws.
And fun to shoot - I'm glad that I've kept it for all these years.

How about that - I never thought I'd run into another one of these.
Mine's the .380 Micromax w/ grip safety, and it feeds absolutely everything flawlessly - except Glaser Blue's.
It's all steel, weighs the same as my Glock 36, but the grip is small enough for my bride's tiny paws.
And fun to shoot - I'm glad that I've kept it for all these years.

It's a fun little gun, and very reliable too, but between my LCP and Glock 22, it always seems to be left at home

Are you positive that it doesn't have a grip safety? Does it have a barrel pin and link? If it's the locked breech model I'm interested. Right above the trigger there should be a date code, like "D2" or "Y2", you can tell the date with this website; http://9mmlargo.com/year_codes.htm
You can tell if it's locked breech by watching the barrel through the ejection port as you pull the slide back, if the barrel drops as you pull it back it's locked breech, like a Mustang.

Are you positive that it doesn't have a grip safety? Does it have a barrel pin and link? If it's the locked breech model I'm interested. Right above the trigger there should be a date code, like "D2" or "Y2", you can tell the date with this website; http://9mmlargo.com/year_codes.htm
You can tell if it's locked breech by watching the barrel through the ejection port as you pull the slide back, if the barrel drops as you pull it back it's locked breech, like a Mustang.

Definitely doesn't have a grip safety, and is a locked breech (barrel goes down when the slide is pulled back).

As far as markings, the frame, slide, and barrel have a matching "P" inside a little circle with a crown on it.

The slide says: First Line "Gabilondo Y Cia Elgoibar (Espana)"
Second Line: CAL. 9m/m (380) "LLAMA"

Right in front of the slide release there is an "N" with a bar over the top of it, and an "X" inside what looks like a little shield.

Lots of markings.

That looks like a grip safety held down by the hogue grip sleeve. I could be wrong but that's what the picture looks like. I own several of them and that looks like the locked breech model. The easiest way to tell is if the barrel has top lugs like the 1911s or if it does not then it's a blowback design. It looks 60's or earlier by the design of the slide and verticle slide slots as well as the grips and lanyard ring.

That looks like a grip safety held down by the hogue grip sleeve. I could be wrong but that's what the picture looks like. I own several of them and that looks like the locked breech model. The easiest way to tell is if the barrel has top lugs like the 1911s or if it does not then it's a blowback design. It looks 60's or earlier by the design of the slide and verticle slide slots as well as the grips and lanyard ring.

I think it's a Llama I or II (it's just marked "LLAMA" though), neither of those came with the grip safety (impossible to find pictures of them though). It does have the lugs on the barrel like the 1911. I didn't know the year, 60's makes sense.

On the side that says "LLAMA Gabilondo y cia Vitorio (espania)" and just below that "cal. .380, if you tip the gun over almost flat you will see above the trigger some criptic markings. The one I have in my hand now has a figure of a standing lion, a "Q1" followed by a flaming bomb proof mark. That Q1 means it was made in 1970.
I'm intrigued enough to head for a meeting with money in my hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.