JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you have a real find there, my friend.

I read about these because I have a very average Llama .380, and from what I've heard, the "deluxe engraved" and "super deluxe" models are quite collectible. They came in three calibers, .22LR, .32ACP, and .380ACP, with the .32 being the rarest of the three.

I just saw a post someplace a few weeks ago by a guy who had the .22 and the .380, and was looking high and low for the .32 with no luck.

Check this out:
<broken link removed>

Personally, I don't like shooting mine; the grip's too small. But I can see why the Baby 1911's are appealing to some.

Look like this 32acp model?

llama02.jpg

Thanks for response. Mine must be the engraved deluxe..... no gold overlay. No lanyard ring... when I figure out how to post pic I upload one.

Sounds like you found a somewhat rare little LLama there. I 'almost' bought a fully engraved Llama in .380 and it was priced at $475. It had the swoop front slide and it was NIB. Good luck to you ...

Randy

Looking for any information on a factory engraved pearl handle Llama 32 cal. Came across this when cleaning out attic.

Should be a Llama 111A deluxe small frame.Early versions were sans vent rib and no thumb rest on grips, went to rib with thumb rest grips later on second issue.These were available in blue, chrome, or gold engraved. First issue had the lanyard ring but second issue did not.

These were available with pearl grips in the deluxe version as well. They were introduced in 1951 and discontinued in 1984 according to the Gun Traders Guide.

Last Edited:
wm_md_1204928.jpg

Here is pic of LLama 32 I am looking for info on. Have serial # but unsure if model number should also be engraved. Looking for value, year made and disassembly instructions.

wm_md_1204928.jpg

View attachment 17949

Here is pic of LLama 32 I am looking for info on. Have serial # but unsure if model number should also be engraved. Looking for value, year made and disassembly instructions.

Well judging from the small picture it looks to be the chrome version of the 111A deluxe second issue with optional pearl like grips. See if it has an XA or XV somewhere as well. These should disassemble very much like a standard 1911.

As for value, my book that I actually found that version in is from 2005 and states a value on the chrome version to be $339 for 100&#37; and $307 for the blued at 100%

Last Edited:
Agreed, but if you do take it down be very, very careful with it .... Does it have a box with it? The box should have a custom cutout that the LLama will fit right into.

Yep, I own 7 LLama's .... LOL

Agrred, but if you do take it down be very, very careful with it .... Does it have a box with it? The box should have a custom cutout that the LLama will fit right into.

Yep, I own 7 LLama's .... LOL

No box, cleaning out attic at wife's godmother's house and came accross it in a shoebox. At this point I 'm thinking it's about 85-90&#37;. Was hoping tracking serial number would garner me some info.

No box, cleaning out attic at wife's godmother's house and came accross it in a shoebox. At this point I 'm thinking it's about 85-90&#37;. Was hoping tracking serial number would garner me some info.

Try here about half way down the page on the right and choose llama. Look for the letter code on yours and match it up to the list. Should be by the trigger on left side by the proof marks.

<broken link removed>

Sam55o, should you ever decide to sell this I would be 'VERY' interested ...... I have a pair of 22's and the .380 in small frames and would like to add a .32 ..... Thanx, Randy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top