JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Llama in .22 lr. Basically an exact copy of a full size 1911 but way smaller. I believe this was made sometime in the 70's. Supposedly I am the 2nd owner, the first owner did not shoot it much. It was mostly kept in a holster. (hence the wear on the slide)

I've had it for less than a year. Functions very well, shoots good too. The blueing on it is fading from being in the holster. The metal has NO PITTING, it's just the finish. Comes with one steal mag and a leather holster.

I had plans of having it refinished but I'm pretty tight financially right now. Its been a very cool conversation piece. Maybe someone can give it the love it deserves. Letting it go for pretty cheap at $200 Ideally I would like to see it gone by tomorrow since I need to pay a bill.

Thanks for looking.
IMG_3112.jpg
IMG_3113.jpg
IMG_3116.jpg
Next to a lighter for size comparison:
IMG_3117.jpg

Magnum, I would like to apologize to you for the misunderstanding. I was dealing with a few people at the same time. My for sale post did say I needed to get rid of it by today. My mistake is that I should have stated that the sale would be "first come first serve".

I was under the presumption that I was to give you a call if the sale was still on and if I was going to meet you after work. When I got your message I did call you back right away. I feel terribly sorry about you driving the distance that you did for nothing.

I am by no means into burning (or crawfishing, as you stated in the ratings) people. Obviously by my trade rating I do not do many trades or transactions, I tend to keep the guns I own. Unless I have a financial emergency and it's my last resort I will sell a gun.

That being said, I was going to log on tonight and PM you to apologize. Like I mentioned earlier, I am broke and needed the money for a bill. My plan was to ask if you had a paypal account I would comp you some gas money on my payday.

Anyways, my offer still stands. Best of luck to you.

Thanks,

EDIT
So, I did review my PM's and I feel I did not confirm to meet after work. I was to call you.This is the last message I sent to you:

"Okay Mike, I'll keep your number handy. I'll give you call tomorrow and let you know if I can go out to the Albany Home Depot after work. Is that a cell phone?"

I did not say head out to Albany and then we'll meet. If I did not call.. then you would assume I was not going to meet you, right.

I did report the negative trade rating to be reviewed by the Mods. They can decided if I was wrong or not.

No hard feelings, good luck.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.