JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the address shown is to their older shop,they have moved into an old 1st Indy bank building...talk about a gun vault.!!

21417 NE 72nd Ave, Battle Ground, WA 98604

Huge black and white sign out front,very easy to find. Always good selection and good prices...and the best little gun shop I know of !!

I was in just the other day and he had a plate of smoked salmon and crackers on the counter help yourself so I did and it was great no expectations super nice made you feel welcome, and I must say best prices on gun of any other shop in this area

I had a friend go in to buy from L&L and they wouldn't sell to him. He is a permanent resident (from England) who can legally purchase firearms in the state, but was told it wasn't worth the paperwork to do. His wife ended up buying it instead. But if that's his attitude, I doubt I'll be going there again.

I bought several pistols from there recently. What a wonderful experience !!! Excellent selection,price and service. Only shop I will be buying new guns at period!

awesome.They have always been the nicest most helpful folks.When I went in sat. they had most calibers of ammo and about three times more guns than brightwater(still a quarter of what they had last fall but still good for last three months)all guns pre panic prices got a lc9 for $455 with lasermax $80-$90 below msrp. no gougers there

I was in there again today. Worker helping one person behind the counter, he then asked the couple who were also in the store when I arrived if he could help them, they asked a question or two. I stood in front of the Kimber case, two younger people came in after me. He helped them and ignored me so I left.
This is more than once I've gone in there and been ignored like this. Not sure I'll be back. Seemed like they had a reasonable stock though.

Great shop - a friend is headed there now. I heard they are going to retire and wonder if someone is going to buy the place or if they are just going to close down. I know I will miss the place if it just goes away.

I Hope it stays open also,but anytime a business sells,the prices have to go up to pay for it. :( Been dealing with Terry and Jan for many years,would miss them if they close or sell,but they deserve some trigger time...a lot of trigger time.

I was in today and wished Terry and Jan the best of luck. They are closing, and their inventory will be shipped out and sold at auction. I don't know if another gun shop will take over the location, but I think it is possible. I only dealt with them for a few years, but was always treated fairly and professionally, I will miss them!

Went in Saturday and picked up some ammo....didn't need it really but but L&L has always been good to me in the past and back in the first panic of 08 they were my go to source for 10mm

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top