JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you think that ATF checks the legality of each and every trust and corporation beyond seeing if the corporation is filed with the state or the trust paperwork? In the vast majority of the cases, no they do not.
You damn right they do!

WRONG...no they dont! Personal transfers use finger prints and social security for back ground checks. Corps and trust dont! Can you imagine the time it would take for a corp or trust transfer if they had to do checks on each and every person? Please don't answer things you obviously don't know the answer to.

You only bypass the fingerprints and local LE signoff with Corp and trust, but you and everyone named in your trust will still get a background check.

You only bypass the fingerprints and local LE signoff with Corp and trust, but you and everyone named in your trust will still get a background check.

Exactly, would it be the government if they didn't? They did a massive background check on me before I joined the Army for security clearance reasons and they didn't have my prints until long after the background check was done.

WRONG...no they dont! Personal transfers use finger prints and social security for back ground checks. Corps and trust dont!

You don't seem to grasp the concept that the ATF most definitely does a background check of every grantor/trustee on the trust through the FBI, fingerprints are not the only mode of checking a persons background

Can you imagine the time it would take for a corp or trust transfer if they had to do checks on each and every person?
I don't need to imagine, it's averaging 4 months, in fact I'm waiting on 2 Form 1's and soon will be be turning in 2 additional Form 1's

Please don't answer things you obviously don't know the answer to.
I don't :s0155:

Again Trlsmn thanks, I would have left the troll be awhile ago to watch him play with the butterflies!!!

WTH do you think a trust is some magic loophole the country's felons and the ATF are ignorant to?? IT's been an acceptible means to ownership for many many years, it's just now getting more attention since more people are turning to it due to our country's rapid decline in what we were once founded on. Yes the ATF has screwed up on froms from time to time, hate to say it but looking at the same forms all day long, yeah once in awhile things will slip through. But rest assured SVT those past felonies won't dissappear for ya just because you form a trust.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top