JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
May I suggest that "true democrats as liberals" are for advancing freedoms, and those that do not, are not "liberals", but are "leftists" as "aliberal" and want to take away freedoms. Just one way to look at it. As an aside, two of my close friends are commenting the other day that hostility betweens persons in rising in their social networks.

That has been painfully obvious for some time. I think what bothers me the most is we don't hear the true, traditional Democrats speaking up against leftist "Garbage".

Now leftists are finally embracing their inner authoritarian and it's not pretty.

1) It's for your own good.
2) It's for the greater good.
3) It's the right way because history.
4) It's the right way because future.
5) If you're not with us you're against us.
6) We're all in this together.
7) Words words bigwords words CRISIS words words words.

Just my easy access list of responses that will be given if you ask one of the new authoritarians why they're doing... anything really. Used to expect to hear "Well, I think we should do this because our expertise, experience and track record of success indicate we'll get this great result!" Realized a few years ago that they don't say that anymore, instead their response was always one of the above.

more to add
8) We're following the science

and of course
9) it's racist

And "Keep Portland Weird"/"Expose yourself To Art" was a pretty good time in Portland of the past.

THIS was our Mayor at the time! (just about choked,,,,) look at our mayor NOW. :s0140: :s0113:

View attachment 847920

Things have absolutely changed a lot around here......

I'm not sure today's mayor of Portland has anything to expose.......seems like an aggressively neutered girlie man.

Things have absolutely changed a lot around here......

I'm not sure today's mayor of Portland has anything to expose.......seems like an aggressively neutered girlie man.

You'd have to have a distinct personality to even come close to Bud Clark! I don't know if he was a good or bad mayor, but do know tod whalen has zero personality.

And "Keep Portland Weird"/"Expose yourself To Art" was a pretty good time in Portland of the past.
While I had been in the Goose Hollow Inn enough times to know who Bud Clark was, it wasn't until his down town influence and real life imprint as mayor of PDX that I began to recognize the Old Good Times in the City were moving in a direction I did not care to see.

While I had been in the Goose Hollow Inn enough times to know who Bud Clark was, it wasn't until his down town influence and real life imprint as mayor of PDX that I began to recognize the Old Good Times in the City were moving in a direction I did not care to see.

I'd only been in Portland Oregon for a couple of years. I knew nothing of what politicians were doing here at the time. nor did I care. Coming from an extremely conservative city and state, I was like a kid in a candy store with all the fun that could be had here.

Just my easy access list of responses that will be given if you ask one of the new authoritarians why they're doing... anything really. Used to expect to hear "Well, I think we should do this because our expertise, experience and track record of success indicate we'll get this great result!" Realized a few years ago that they don't say that anymore, instead their response was always one of the above.
Then you get punched and robbed.

At the time,, I attributed regional bounty of so many thoughtful community resources to a decently balanced political environment. Betty Roberts was another step towards K8.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top