JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The NY politician stated the bill would work because Lanza (Newtown, CT criminal) wouldn't have been able to walk into the store and buy his high capacity magazines... If you can't find the magazines in the stores, but there are millions in the land I'm pretty sure that they'll be plenty available. Not to mention being able to get them from Mexico.

"Things would have been different if he had to reload more than twice." What a moron. Obviously another legislator who knows absolutely nothing about firearms. Another great quote, "Despite the numbers, we KNOW that this legislation could have prevented Newtown." So...despite actual facts, you think you are still correct because...?

ban PROPOSAL.... not ban. huge difference.

now everyone start calling and writing letters to your representatives. AND... keep an eye on the flanks; this extreme ban proposal could easily get focus while something else sneaks past.

any, anything that gets passed is a free ticket for the next "minor" ban... death by 1000 cuts.

Good Lord, I can barely stomach listening to these people talk...apparently the firearm made Lanza do what he did. He was just a tortured soul that played too many video games. GIVE ME A BREAK! These people are ridiculously ignorant. Their lack of critical thinking skills is astounding..

Talk about tap dancing on the graves of kids. I wonder why they decided against just bring one of the bodies and wave it in front of the cameras. I love how they've said several times they aren't taking away the sidearms that shop owners use to defend themselves in a bad neighborhood when, as we all know, handguns are used in over 80% of firearms crime.

Feinstein unveiling her gun grabbing legislation

Anti-gun Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is unveiling her proposal to ban so-called "assault weapons" Thursday that would greatly expand the types of firearms affected, including semi-automatic rifles, handguns and shotguns, along with standard capacity magazines.

<broken link removed>

ban PROPOSAL.... not ban. huge difference.

now everyone start calling and writing letters to your representatives. AND... keep an eye on the flanks; this extreme ban proposal could easily get focus while something else sneaks past.

any, anything that gets passed is a free ticket for the next "minor" ban... death by 1000 cuts.

Agreed. With what's going on right now in Germany and NY we need to redouble our efforts to prevent anything from getting passed. Keep those phone calls, letters, and emails flowing. Let your representatives know how you feel and how you will vote. Stay strong brothers and sisters.

I typed in all the complete list here.. http://www.northwestfirearms.com/legal-political/118824-list-weapons-banned-introduced-1-24-a.html

Here is the 'Rifle Section' I typed it in myself so there maybe some typos... Looks like Thomson is really SOL!
Rifles: All AK types, including the following: AK, AK47, AK47S, AK-74, AKM, AKS, ARM
MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR-47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK-
47, VEPR, WASR-10, and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47 and ARM, Norinco
56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS; All AR types, including the
following
: AR-10, AR-15, Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, Armalite M15-T, Barrett REC7,
Beretta AR-70, Bushmaster ACR, Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster MOE series, Bushmaster
XM15, Colt Match Target Rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical Rifles, Heckler & Koch
MR556, Olympic Arms, Remington R-15 rifles, Rock Rivers Arms LAR-15, Sig Sauer SIG516
rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 rifles;
Barrett M107A1; Barrett M82A1; Beretta CX4 Storm; Calico Liberty Series; CETME Sporter;
Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max1, Max2, AR 100, and AR 110C; Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL,
LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR and FS2000; Feather Industries AT-9;
Galil Model AR and Model ARM; Hi-Point Carbine; HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1 and
HK USC; Kel-Tech Sub-2000, SU-16, and RFB; SIG AMT, SIG PE-57, Sig Sauer SG 550, and
Sig Sauer SG 551; Springfield Armory SAR-48; Steyr AUG; Sturm, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical
Rifle M-14/20CF; All Thomson rifles, including: Thomspon M1SB, Thompson
T1100D, Thompson T150D, Thompson T1B, Thompson T1B100D, Thompson T1B50D,
Thompson T1BSB, Thompson T1-C, Thompson T1D, Thompson T1SB, Thompson T5,
Thompson T5100D, Thompson TM1, Thompson TM1C; UMAREX UZI Rifle; UZE Mini
Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine, and UZI Model B Carbine; Valmet M62S, M71S, and MS78;
Vector Arms UZI Type; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkson Arms Linda Carbine.

Here is the 'Shotguns' section

Shotguns: French LAW-12 and SPAS 12; All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the
following: IZHMASH Saiga 12, IZHMASH Saiga 12S, IZHMASH Saiga 12S EXP-01,
IZHMASH Saiga 12K, IZHMASH Saiga 12K-30, IZHMASH Saiga 12K-040 Taktika;
Streetsweeper, Striker 12.

The 'Belt-fed semiautomatic firearms'

Belt-Fed semiautomatic firearms: All belt-fed semiautomatic firearms including TNW M2HB.

Here is the 'Pistol Section'
Pistols: All AK-47 types, including the following: Centurion 39 AK pistol, Draco AK-47 pistol,
HCR AK-47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup Ak-47 pistol, Kronkov pistol, Mini Craco, AK-47 pistol,
Yugo Krebs Krink Pistol; All AR-15 types, including the following: American Spirit AR-15
pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, DoubleStar Corporation AR pistol, DPMS AR-15 pistol,
Olympic Arms AR-15 pistol, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol; Calico Liberty pistols; Intratec
SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP-9 and MP-45; Heckler & bKoch model SP-89 pistol; Intratec
AB-10, TEC-22 Scorpion, TEC-9, and TEC-DC9; Kel-Tec PLR 16 pistol; The following MAC
types
: MAC-10, MAC-11; Masterpiece Arms MAP A930 Mini Pistol, MPA460 Pistol, MPA
Tactical Pistol, and MPA Mini Tactical Pistol; Military Armament Corp. Ingram M-11, Velocity
Arms VMAC; Sig Sauer P556 pistol; Site Spectre; All Thomson types, including the following:
Thmoson TA510D, Thompson TA5; All UZI types, including: Micro-UZI.

The legislation strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and state bans by:
&#61623; Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test.
o The bill also makes the ban harder to evade by eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test.
&#61623; Banning dangerous aftermarket modifications and workarounds.
o Bump or slide fire stocks, which are modified stocks that enable semi-automatic weapons to fire at rates similar to fully automatic machine guns.
o So-called "bullet buttons" that allow the rapid replacement of ammunition magazines, frequently used as a workaround to prohibitions on detachable magazines.
o Thumbhole stocks, a type of stock that was created as a workaround to avoid prohibitions on pistol grips.
&#61623; Adding a ban on the importation of assault weapons and large-capacity magazines.
&#61623; Eliminating the 10-year sunset that allowed the original federal ban to expire

I posted this in another thread. But this thread talked about sliping things by without notice. Or using a bill or part of a bill to distract from a smaller but dangerous threat.
The most sneeky part of this bill I have seen so far is this. Now think about this. Look at that last line. If they eliminate the 10-year sunset that allowed the original federal ban to expire. All guns made between 2004 and now would not be legal guns. At best we could reconfigure them. But probibly we would need to turn them in or face charges. Why else reenact the long dead ''94'' ban? This new 2013 ban has more teeth. It's got to be a play to go after the guns made since 2004. Say by-by to all these new designed guns like most piston driven ar's. That's if this passes. At least I can keep my HK-91.
OK I will stop posting this. It made me angry. That's why I posted it in two threads. I want people to see how crafty the people trained in politics can be.

At least I can keep my HK-91.

LOL. Have you seen this :

Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

I'm saying my HK-91 was made befor the 94 wepons band. If they reenact the 94-2004 weapons ban. Then all the guns made between 2004 and now would not be legaly configured per the 94 ban. Only pre 94 guns, and the ones made in compliance with and during the 94-2004 ban period. Follow me?
They are going after your post ban guns[94-2013] buy makeing it as if the 94 weapons ban never ended.
What other reason can you think of to reenstate the 94-2004 weapons ban? Not saying [bring back] the old weapons ban. I'm saying they want to reenstate it. Make it to have never ended!

I'm saying my HK-91 was made befor the 94 wepons band. If they reenact the 94-2004 weapons ban. Then all the guns made between 2004 and now would not be legaly configured per the 94 ban. Only pre 94 guns, and the ones made in compliance with and during the 94-2004 ban period. Follow me?
They are going after your post ban guns[94-2013] buy makeing it as if the 94 weapons ban never ended.
What other reason can you think of to reenstate the 94-2004 weapons ban? Not saying [bring back] the old weapons ban. I'm saying they want to reenstate it. Make it to have never ended!

This is a new ban, not a re-enactment. It is inspired by the 94 ban, but that's about it. So forget about exemption for your pre-2004 HK91 :D Ultimately you got to wait until the actual text of the bill is available, to see what's and how is banned.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top