JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks in general have no idea how much dangerous stuff they live around. On the freeway every day you can read the placards on the trucks and know how dangerous the load is. Same with the trains, they have placards telling responders what in the cars.

What you don't see is where those dangerous materials end up.

Folks in general have no idea how much dangerous stuff they live around. On the freeway every day you can read the placards on the trucks and know how dangerous the load is. Same with the trains, they have placards telling responders what in the cars.

What you don't see is where those dangerous materials end up.
Most dangerous things I live near are my trees

Most dangerous things I live near are my trees
Years ago I was trained by Hazmat team 5 to respond to dangerous material spills. To drive home how dangerous the world is they told of an incident involving a fire. After the fire was put out one of the firemen saw something half melted he thought would make a good ashtray.

He took it home a put it next to the bed but left a burning cigarette in the new tray. Seems the heat released enough chemicals and gas to kill him.

Point being there are things in our every day living that are dangerous under the right conditions.

A little whiff of phosgene is good for what ails you. Smoking around an R-11 or R-12 unit was a sure way to detect a leak since your cigarette would get a sweet taste to it when the heat turned the clorinated hydrocarbons into phosgene gas. We didn't need no fancy electronic devises to locate leaks back in the day when men were men!

The planet would suddenly become more brighter, the air fresher, prices would stabilize, savings accounts would grow, evil would be stifled, and the sun would shine in perpetuity!

:s0146:
Dont forget climate change would end with the reduction of hot air.

Edit: and who named the oil company "leake", definately not marketing........

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews