JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my “Little Sharps” 17HMR rifle which is a ¾ scale replica imported by Charles Daily from Italy. I also am including a period correct Wm Malcolm 6x scope. It still retains the factory tang sight as well. I have kept this rifle if excellent condition. It has double set triggers that make for an extremely light pull. It is like nothing I have ever felt before, it is adjustable too. I left it how it came though and if I end up keeping it I will adjust it heavier. I am not use to bench rest guns and cannot keep my trigger break consistent. I have the box for the rifle, but do not have the box for the scope.

I am willing to entertain trades. Especially Sako Quads.

I am looking for $1200 shipped for the rifle and scope. I can ship in a hard plastic case instead of the original box to better protect it. If you will ship it back empty.

IMG_3410.jpg
IMG_3409.jpg
IMG_3408.jpg
IMG_3406.jpg
IMG_3405.jpg

I recieved a quad with another trade, so open to any trade offers. Looking for high quality glass, I can add $$$ to trade up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.