JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a new build I finished. I grabbed the first lower I could find (CMMG) and put in a DD LPK in and a magpul stock/furniture. At first I thought it was the stock moving around a little bit, but I have found that my BCM upper and lower are moving around a bit. My lock pins are in and strong. I really don't know what to do to get a tight fit. The rifle still shoots great no problems there. Just more of an annoyance... Any fixes/suggestions???

Thanks

Yup, perfectly normal. All mine have had minimal wiggle.

Probably only really affects you if you're trying to shoot 2000 yards. But with a 5.56
I don't think it's going to happen.

even military aircraft parts had +/- .005 when i was working on them.
if a f-22 rapture can have a little play on the aerators i dont think it will hurt an ar15.i dont mean that to sound rude,just meaning
that every part is machined a little different so finding a perfect match would be pretty tough.
think of a free floating barrel,how that moves around to help stableize it.

I would have to guess it is normal. Every M16 Uncle Sam issued me had play. Some way more than others. And they all could put rounds in the black at 500 yards.
Mike

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top