JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally upgraded from a springer to the Marauder PCP...I should get it next week. Only thing is, I don't have a way to fill it, no pump etc. A friend of mine has a scuba tank but not sure how old and even if I can get it filled. Anyway if one of you PCP fans knows this stuff I could use some advise... Thanks

I finally upgraded from a springer to the Marauder PCP...I should get it next week. Only thing is, I don't have a way to fill it, no pump etc. A friend of mine has a scuba tank but not sure how old and even if I can get it filled. Anyway if one of you PCP fans knows this stuff I could use some advise... Thanks

If you can come down to Jefferson, I can let you handle all of that stuff, and we can shoot a lot of airguns. Let me know in a PM and I will give you a phone #. Regards, Tom

So I got the marauder...wainting for a tank but dying to shoot it...anyone know where I can get it filled? tkerrigan offered some great help but not sure when I can get to Sheridan
Thanks
Craig

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top