JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally upgraded from a springer to the Marauder PCP...I should get it next week. Only thing is, I don't have a way to fill it, no pump etc. A friend of mine has a scuba tank but not sure how old and even if I can get it filled. Anyway if one of you PCP fans knows this stuff I could use some advise... Thanks

I finally upgraded from a springer to the Marauder PCP...I should get it next week. Only thing is, I don't have a way to fill it, no pump etc. A friend of mine has a scuba tank but not sure how old and even if I can get it filled. Anyway if one of you PCP fans knows this stuff I could use some advise... Thanks

If you can come down to Jefferson, I can let you handle all of that stuff, and we can shoot a lot of airguns. Let me know in a PM and I will give you a phone #. Regards, Tom

So I got the marauder...wainting for a tank but dying to shoot it...anyone know where I can get it filled? tkerrigan offered some great help but not sure when I can get to Sheridan
Thanks
Craig

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top