JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I truly wish to put this dirtbag-waste-of-oxygen in real pain before choking the life out of him. I want him to feel what the little boy felt. x10.

Yeah, I said it. And I mean it, I'd enjoy hurting him, so sue me.

The mother also disgusts me and is probably just as deserving. Not only did she know the sick m-fer hated her little boy, she put her 1 month old in between them to get him to stop!!??
This (s-word) makes me crazy.

http://www.thereflector.com/news/article_76d93308-21ed-11e6-bdd2-ff0f2d08622a.html

WTF, this place needs a cleansing.

Thanks mod. But edited back, sorta, for accuracy of feeling. I'm sure you'll correct me if it's still not PC enough.

Last Edited:
I truly wish to put this dirtbag-waste-of-oxygen in real pain before choking the life out of him. I want him to feel what the little boy felt. x10.

Yeah, I said it. And I mean it, I'd enjoy hurting him, so sue me.

The mother also disgusts me and is probably just as deserving. Not only did she know he hated her little boy, she put her 1 month old in between them to get him to stop!!??
This makes me crazy.

http://www.thereflector.com/news/article_76d93308-21ed-11e6-bdd2-ff0f2d08622a.html

WTF, this place needs a cleansing.
Let me know if you need help. I got a new cordless drill and a nice selection of drill bits.

Man I couldn't agree more. There is no justice swift or harsh enough in civilized society to deal with this kind of evil.
People like that should cease to exist in the most painful and horrific way possible.

They should be shown hell before sending them there.

Anyone who harms a child should be dealt with swifty. Let the village carry out the punishment. There would be no shortage of volunteers.

This happens way too often. Almost daily in the news are these children, and the ones who aren't killed grow up to be monsters themselves. Evil breeds evil.

Take him out behind the county jail, on his knees, face against the wall, in preparation of having his cranium evacuated...

I'll even pay for the round used...

Lowest piece of she-at that society could possibly produce...

And to think the MF'r will go through the system for the sake of lining pockets. That's what piss's me off the most.

It makes me ill

And to think the MF'r will go through the system for the sake of lining pockets. That's what piss's me off the most.

It makes me ill
He had his excuse ready when the cops showed up. He had no idea what he did cause he blacked out. He's blacked out and done bad things before.
Yeah, he blacked out. That's convenient. My azz.
Besides, so what if he did. He's still a shat stain that needs erased.

I have about 50 large C clamps and wood working clamps I'll bet at some point in the application of a few thousand pounds of force he would remember what he did.

Well at least for a min or two.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads