JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally got around to writing some very deserved good reviews today about some local gun shops. With the problems that we have seen posted in the Hillsboro area about gun shops, I want to be sure and post about the good ones too.

Richard, at Little Bear is a great guy. Very honest and very straight forward. I highly recommend him.

I was worried about doing business with him, because of home base business.

However, i made right choice. Very fast response (email), Very friendly.:)

And when you are doing business, he focus on you. :s0155:

Only down side will be far away from my house :s0162:

Just completed a purchase from Richard @ littlebear and I could not be more pleased.

He went out of his way to complete my transaction and get my gun shipped quickly.

I highly recommend him and will be a repeat customer.

Gread job Richard!!!

Review: -1

I want to give him a +1, but I ordered a rifle and mags from him a while back.. He came through with me on the order, but didn't get me my PRS stock. He told me it was ordered and would arrive shortly. I tried calling him back several times and left several emails to him and he refused to even respond back to me. I am going to give him a -1 for that. I was thinking he may have went out of business or died or something. But, I see he is still in business, which irritates me since he promised me he ordered an item and I didn't buy another PRS stock for a while, waiting for him to come through, which he didn't.. He got me a great deal on my AR-10 I ordered, but bailing on a customer, especially when he promised that he ordered you an item and you are waiting and he never responds back to you, is just so d*mn irritating!

As much as it pains me I would advise people not to deal with him.. Maybe, if I call him up and he gives me an explanation why he flaked on me last year, I can remove this review.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top