JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it difficult to believe that anyone would ask officers if they would follow orders to fire on civillians. Seems to me we would be hearing from some that said hell no. On the other hand, I fear this administration and I'm certainly not alone. The fact that this thread exists is proof. It's a sad day for America that we are even having these discussions.

but forgotton till this recent post. Don't forget Kent State, Waco, Ruby Ridge, and others ?

According to the documentary Waco: The Rules of Engagement, there were active military personnel behind the triggers at Waco, in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing i ever heard about the waco indecent, was they were all crazy fanatics. that video was a great view at the other side of it. to me feels like the only thing that would have made the followers wrong would be if they infact did fire the first shots and only those who were involved will know the real truth behind it. thats such an incredibly sad story. the thing that really pissed me off though, was when the FBI rep said these people didnt care enough about there children to get them out of there, instead of not gassing them in the first place.

another recent even where federal forces took the rights away from citizens would be the aftermath of katrina, when they stormed the homes of people and seized their arms without even having written orders to do it and denied the return of those weapons. this was done to dozens of homes with law abiding people inside.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top