JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a set of 4 signed lithoprints from artist Ken Zylla. They are his 1982 commemorative north american game bird series. Collection No 0114. All 4 are signed by the artist. They come in their original envelope. But do not have the bird stamps with them. They measure approximately 18 x 13. They are not framed. But they are beautiful.

I would like $ 40 for all 4 prints.

Open to cash offers. Can mail them if you pay a little for postage and a very large envelope or box or roll them and put them in a map or poster tube for mailing.

alikelyrefuge.jpg

Comingtogether.jpg

liftingtothenorth.jpg

naryacare.jpg

Thanks

Last Edited:
I hope someone will buy these prints. They are so pretty. But I have no room, or use for them.

They would be great for the outdoorsy person on your christmas list.

Yes this is a bump for my own add, but the last one was 9-13-09, so it is allowed.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top