JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
alas, made from unobtainium...
Someone needs to market one in 7.92 Nagant to allow firing some of the other .32 cal rounds..

For Nagants, my understanding is that they can already safely shoot .32 S&W long without any modifications or accessories. I've even done it myself years ago. Many will even say .32 H&R magnum is safe too, without any modifications or accessories, but this is occasionally debated.

I remember there being .32acp conversion cylinders back in the day but not sure if they're still being made now that the surplus revolver supply has dried up. Supposedly they often required some hand fitting to work.

For Nagants, my understanding is that they can already safely shoot .32 S&W long without any modifications or accessories. I've even done it myself years ago. Many will even say .32 H&R magnum is safe too, without any modifications or accessories, but this is occasionally debated.

I remember there being .32acp conversion cylinders back in the day but not sure if they're still being made now that the surplus revolver supply has dried up. Supposedly they often required some hand fitting to work.
he was wishing for rifle inserts to shoot Nagant ammo through a Mosin.

he was wishing for rifle inserts to shoot Nagant ammo through a Mosin.

I guess that isn't how I read it, because I don't see why someone would want to do that. 7.62 Nagant is harder to find than x54R and costs just as much, if not slightly more. The same is likely true of the .32 cal cartridges generally considered safely interchangeable with 7.62 Nagant. If it's just a recoil concern, wouldn't 7.62 Tokarev make more sense?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top