JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4200
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Lister type 6/1 diesel generator for sale with cold start single. Jkson is manufacturer. Used as backup power at our home for several years. Runs at 650 rpms and St generator head with Allman pulley powered by serpentine belt. I figure some people here will be familiar. Cooling system is cast iron radiator. Starts with hand crank. No electronics on engine. Has glow plug if you want to hook up battery. I have replaced with Isuzu package unit as my wife can use electric start and I won't be here forever. May use quart an hour of diesel under load. Have spare engine parts, manuals, and wrenches that came with engine. Got it through Joel Koch in 2008 and is top of the line with ceramic coated crankcase etc. If you know who Joel was you understand. Mounted on steel stand and stand for radiator. No water pump cools by thermosyphon. Will try to put pictures up on my phone. Message me and I will text photos. Thanks Approx. 350-400 hours on engine. Do some research if you wish on longevity. Cheers By the way when I say who Joel was I hope he is still fine but he no longer sells equipment. Best to you Joel if you follow NW Firearms. $4200

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads