JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On a national level they may be a good place to start making phone calls and emails.

My name is Ken Blackwell, I’m the former Ohio Sec. of State, and more importantly, a former Mayor of Cincinnati. I’ve dealt with gun violence issues before. I currently serve on the boards of the Club for Growth and the National Rifle Association*. I can tell you from experience that what Obama is doing is nothing other than an unprecedented attack on the liberties guaranteed to us by the Framers of the Constitution.

Claiming that "Congress must act" Obama swore that he would throw "whatever weight this office holds" to strong-arm members of Congress into passing his $500 million plan. You read that correctly. $500 million bucks specifically earmarked for taking away your Constitutional rights.

The Obama Administration has a saying: "Never let a good crisis go to waste." That's exactly what they are doing here--using the deaths of those poor children in Newtown, CT to ram through their radical liberal agenda. It makes my blood boil.

But there is a problem with President Obama's plan: to get his bill through the Senate, he needs the vote of every Senate Democrat. And there are six Democrat Senators up for re-election in 2014 in Red States-- states Obama lost in 2012. We need to turn up the pressure on them, right now.

We need to flood their offices with calls and letters, right now, letting them know that if they support this unconstitutional bill, their political careers are over.

These are the Senators I am talking about:

Alaska: Sen. Mark Begich. It's going to be very hard for him to win a Republican state like Alaska. This is not the time to pick a fight on guns.

Arkansas: Sen. Mark Pryor. Pryor is in real trouble right now, and a southern state like Arkansas that Obama lost will not take kindly to their guns being taken away.

Louisiana: Sen. Mary Landrieu. Ditto for Louisiana. They don't take kindly to people from Washington, D.C. trying to tell them what to do.

North Carolina: Sen. Kay Hagan. Hagan is another Southern Dem who is fighting for her life right now in a state with a strong history of gun ownership and sportsmanship.

South Dakota: Tim Johnson. Johnson hasn't decided if he's running for re-election or not. He's got a fight on his hands.

Montana: Max Baucus. Baucus is a long time Obama ally, but he's one of the most endangered Democrats in the Senate. Montana is a great state for hunting and fishing. It will be very tough for him to support Obama on this if he hopes to get re-elected.

So there you have it. Every single one of these Democrats will be fighting for their political lives in 2014. We are going to flood their offices with calls and letters from people in their states, telling them not to support the Obama Gun Grab. But we need your help to do it.

These Senators are all liberals, but they are political animals first. They will act to save their skin above all else. If we make sure that their phones ring off the hook in the coming weeks that will scare them to death. And if we can stop them from voting for this bill, then Obama's plan is dead on arrival. It's as simple as that.

We're going to target these Red State Democrats with grassroots action and we are going to defeat Obama's plan. But we have to act now. I'm all in. Will you join me?

Sincerely,

Ken Blackwell
Chairman, Tea Party Victory Fund

I sent emails to most of them off there state website. Might as well get it done know more clowns will be showing up for email beat down. Its going to get busy. Whats are liberal friends on this site doing to help us with 2A protection if anything.

Thanks for the list, however I don't care about applying any pressure to them. Let them vote to ban guns. It will not matter as long as the House republicans vote against it or keep the bills of the floor all together.

What I will use that list for is to donate money to those who run against these 6. I might only contribute to a couple of them as I have only so much cash. I know that whoever runs in Montana will get a donation, as if the dems lose that seat they will likely never get it back. Of course if the republicans pick some religious zelot, that person will get nothing.

Its the beginning for the take over of the senate by Republicans. I am ok with the party of no against this tranical gov.

I'd love to agree. But as it stands right now the Dems have it really good. The Repubs are in disarray.

As much as I agree with the philosophies of the TEA party and many of those of Ron Paul, unfortunately neither is not electable (right now). The conservative ticket is being split. Anyone remember how we ended up with Clinton? Thank you Ross Perot.

Wonder if the Ron Paul supporters understand now?

I'd love to agree. But as it stands right now the Dems have it really good. The Repubs are in disarray.

As much as I agree with the philosophies of the TEA party and many of those of Ron Paul, unfortunately neither is not electable (right now). The conservative ticket is being split. Anyone remember how we ended up with Clinton? Thank you Ross Perot.

Wonder if the Ron Paul supporters understand now?

Maybe the republicans establishment should not have actively done everything that it could to screw Ron Paul. Maybe they should not have behaved like Chicago democrats.
Karl Rove the architect! LOL How does he still get any respect? The architect of what? Republicans spending so much that made old guard democrats seem like fiscal conservatives, giving us the Patriot Act and the losing both houses and the presidency.
Some architect.

Maybe the republicans establishment should not have actively done everything that it could to screw Ron Paul. Maybe they should not have behaved like Chicago democrats.
Karl Rove the architect! LOL How does he still get any respect? The architect of what? Republicans spending so much that made old guard democrats seem like fiscal conservatives, giving us the Patriot Act and the losing both houses and the presidency.
Some architect.

Sadly you missed my whole point.

Summarized:

"..flood their offices with calls and letters, letting them know that if they support this unconstitutional bill their political careers are over."

Alaska: Sen. Mark Begich.
<broken link removed>

Arkansas: Sen. Mark Pryor.
<broken link removed>

Louisiana: Sen. Mary Landrieu.
<broken link removed>

North Carolina: Sen. Kay Hagan.
<broken link removed>

South Dakota: Tim Johnson.
<broken link removed>

Montana: Max Baucus
<broken link removed>

Understand what!? That the Rebs keep trying to force Liberal crap at us and expect us to vote for it!?! Yes, I think of Romney as LIBERAL crap!
Couldnt be that there are people in the party that want to vote for some one that truly stands for what the party once stood for.. Let the party start putting forward real candidates that believe and act as that part should be and bet they will do much better. Loosing ground as so many are now leaving the party and siding with the libertarian party. Does that get more Dems voted in Maybe, but beings how the choice is a liberal or liberal.. what difference does it make? Rant over. baaaa.

Begich is a slime ball (have had the pleasure to tell that to his face, and he smiled) He will not vote for a gun bill as it will ruin him in Alaska.
As for the others, they are indeed on thin ice and will be happy when they loose.
Now if we can just get rid of a few more like Harry..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top