JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
here is a good list of established gun free zones for those of you who prefer to live on the edge...

http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/

Boycott-List-2014.09.22.png

I have carried in about 1/3 of those and I don't care what their policy is I will carry where I want.
That said a few I will now be boycotting.

I agree CC is that concealed..............I would rather take my chance of getting caught with a firearm rather than getting caught without one........

I have carried in about 1/3 of those and I don't care what their policy is I will carry where I want.

just a quick note that in Oregon signs and policies don't carry the weight of the law. We don't have to 'not care' about their story policy....

But this list might be more pertinent to members in other states where its the law, and anyone when travelling.

Ive never really boycotted stores for any political reason but I just thought it was cool to see a good list of stores to avoid for safety reasons, and it does make it easier for me to boycott them whenever possible out of principal... if there is an option I will go somewhere else.

Unless they are willing to spend the time and money to place metal detectors, and man them, in all of their locations all they are doing is giving lip service to the anti-gunners. If they really felt it necessary to be gun free they would invest their millions of dollars of profits in their security measures. As you can see they are not doing that so what does that tell you? It says that they really do not care about your, or their, security at all.

Some dimwit soccer mom was complaining about an armed rent a cop stationed outside a SW Portland Bank of America today.
She said that the scary gun in his holster might accidentally hurt somebody and she couldn't understand why he needed it.
I just laughed and when leaving the bank I told the guard what she said inside the bank to the teller.
He said that was a common complaint around there and no matter how he tried to explain the common sense deterrent his sidearm brings, they still don't get it.

Some dimwit soccer mom was complaining about an armed rent a cop stationed outside a SW Portland Bank of America today.
She said that the scary gun in his holster might accidentally hurt somebody and she couldn't understand why he needed it.
I just laughed and when leaving the bank I told the guard what she said inside the bank to the teller.
He said that was a common complaint around there and no matter how he tried to explain the common sense deterrent his sidearm brings, they still don't get it.

I think he needs a shotgun also.....:cool:

Of course she wouldn't get it, she's oblivious to the world around her, like many in this country. I carry to protect myself and my loved ones. Most of our society just doesn't get it... We can fix anything except Stupid!

I talked to him for awhile and he's fresh out of the Army and hates SW Portland and the latte sipping losers he is being paid to protect.

Supporting those that are against us will not end well for us.
There is a war going against the Constitution.
When it gets torn apart our American way of life will be gone.
Stand up for it.
Gun control is not about guns, it's about people control.

12311160_1647874352154191_3293961785512777298_n.jpg

Last Edited:
So you can't go thru the drive thru at Sonic.... or park in a Stall? You know I have been in one before. Oh well Blizzard's are off my diet list anyway.

I use Wells Fargo and the Bank guy, account manager type, there discussed guns and hunting and shooting... well unenforced carry ban...what does that really mean? They are walking the tightrope between doing something about those terrible guns and yet not doing anything.

So I like O'Riley's better than Auto Zone locally anyway, now I have a better reason.

I have already quit using Costco when then walked away from American Express as a member card, have not missed them. I carried there anyway

Goodyear! I bought my particular pickup partly because it had Goodyear's on it. We used to live in Lawton Oklahoma and they had a Goodyear plant and made the Wrangler tires among others. I had friends who worked there and swore by their quality. Mine have just 21,000 miles and I won't take them off until done. (Monthly driver, not daily driver) but we will have to look closer at other American made tires then.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top